EDGEVERVE SYSTEMS LIMITED, together with its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively "EDGEVERVE") have created, own, and operate AssistEdge Discover (hereinafter referred to as “AE Discover”). The EDGEVERVE AE Discover allows you ("You" or "User”) to use AE Discover and downloading and installation of AE Discover by you shall mean you accept the terms and conditions mentioned herein.
Below are the data elements collected by AE Discover:
- The Email ID information that you have provided during registration to try AE Discover Trial.
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of AE Discover (Insights Hub and Sensor) such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system, Machine Log in User ID, and debug logs.
- The AE Discover Sensor. will record your interactions with different applications on demand. You may review the recorded transactions, and the task map on AE Discover Insights Hub.
- Your usage of the AssistEdge Discover including timestamps, task data, activity and error information and any other information related to AssistEdge Discover.
- Your AE Discover credentials (User Name & Password)
We process your Personal Data and other task execution related data with your Consent for the below purpose. Where we process data based on consent, your consent is revocable at any time.
- To provide better usability, troubleshooting and site maintenance;
- To identify you once you get registered to try AE Discover and create your user ID for using AssistEdge Discover;
- To capture your interactions with different applications, enable you to review the task transactions, and generated task map;
- To contact you and respond to your questions or requests;
- To keep you updated on the latest features and releases.
You are entitled at any time to review or delete your task execution data collected using AssistEdge Discover Sensor, as well as to object for legitimate purpose to the processing of your Personal Data. These rights may be exercised, by logging in to AssistEdge Discover Insights Hub or by sending an email to email@example.com
Where we process your Personal and Task Execution Data based on your consent, you may withdraw you consent to the processing at any time for the future. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing operation before your withdrawal. To withdraw your consent or in case of any difficulty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing, unless authorized by law.
The Data listed above may be transferred to countries located outside of the EU/EEA, for which data protection legislation may differ from that of the EEA, i.e. our offices located in India and third party servers. We shall take the necessary steps to ensure confidentiality and security of the transferred data.
EDGEVERVE adopts reasonable and appropriate security practices and procedures including administrative, physical security, and technical controls in order to safeguard your Personal Data.
Personal Data will not be retained for a period more than necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Notice, unless a longer retention period is required by law or for directly related legitimate business purposes.
The recorded transactions from your machine (desktop/laptop) will be purged from AE Discover Enterprise Insights Hub as per organizational policies or contractual agreements. For AE Discover Trail Insights Hub, transactional and login data will be deleted after 60 days.
We ensure minimum capture of personal and task related information from registered machines, applications and external devices. Should we have to consume such information for business requirements, we ensure it is captured as a part of the requirement as contractually agreed upon.